Henrico County Economic Development Authority
increase in user engagement in the first 3 months.
Henrico EDA needed to present compelling data for site selection consultants, showcasing the county’s vibrant lifestyle and promoting its great location for companies, employees and their families. The website needed to be more appealing, exciting and user-friendly while generating viable leads.
We focused on reorganizing content and improving visitor engagement on the site through an interactive map pinpointing different business, lifestyle features and landmarks in the county. We also implemented advanced site analytics, like tracking specific user-initiated actions, to determine what companies visit the website daily and track both phone calls and e-mail prospects originating from the site.
Henrico County EDA staff can now keep their website up-to-date in-house with our content management system, which allows non-technical staff members to publish information.
The Authority can now intelligently determine which website features are used most frequently, know specifically what companies are interested in their services and know when a phone call originates from their website. User engagement has increased by 97%, visits have increased by 42% and page views have increased by 67%.
Visit the website › Contact us about your website ›
“Rick Whittington Consulting was very responsive and results-driven in an aplomb manner. They put our needs first and seemed to have the right balance between technical development and creative layout. I liked that they told us new things about the redesign process that we could actually apply.
They were able to create a much better balance between the mounds of site selection data embedded in our website and the county’s lifestyle and cultural offerings.”
– Toney Hall, Director of Marketing
- Virginia’s Gateway Region Southeastern Virginia
- Bedford County Economic Development Bedford, Virginia
- Greater Richmond Partnership Richmond, Virginia Our second website redesign for Greater Richmond Partnership, featuring responsive design for mobile and enhanced economic development data.
- Rockingham County Virginia Economic Development Rockingham County, Virginia
- Goochland County, Virginia Economic Development Goochland County, Virginia
- Greene County Tennessee Tourism Greeneville, Tennessee
- Innovation Village at Rockingham Website Rockingham County, Virginia
- Hanover County Economic Development Hanover County, Virginia The new website tempers data and facts with compelling copy and visual elements that add a human touch and give a distinct, local flavor.
- Stafford County, Virginia Tourism Stafford County, Virginia
- Stafford County Economic Development Stafford County, Virginia Features a data center and a real estate search that pulls from Virginia's ED real estate database and integrates county GIS parcel information.
- Greene County Partnership Economic Development Greeneville, TN
- Louisa County, Virginia Economic Development Louisa County, Virginia With GIS mapping, detailed information on featured sites and a mobile-enabled website, Louisa County Virginia is poised to attract economic development prospects.
- Richmond World View Richmond, Virginia
- Thomas Jefferson Partnership for Economic Development Charlottesville, Virginia With a custom report builder, e-commerce capability for seminar registration and a customized content management system, TJPED is empowered to keep their own website up to date with new content, data, documents and events.
- Mid-Atlantic Advanced Manufacturing Center Greensville County, Virginia
- Richmond JobNet Richmond, Virginia
- Business First Richmond, Virginia